About Gregory P. Chocklett
Gregory P. Chocklett has over 35 years of experience and has handled over 8,000 cases across North Carolina in state and federal courts. Greg ascribes to time-honored values of professional conduct including honesty, fairness, straight-forward communications, and respect for all parties involved, but he is tough when needed and gets results. He has a spotless record and reputation with the NC State Bar.
With a focus on Creditor’s Representation, Greg takes pride in being an efficient, cost-effective lawyer and in being responsive and flexible in serving his clients, which range from Fortune 500 companies to local small businesses and individuals.
Contact us today to see how we may meet your needs.
Our firm has been privileged to represent the following corporate clients, among others:
- Auto Trakk/Lycoming Auto Trust
- CIT Group/Direct Capital
- Consumer Portfolio Services
- De Lage Landen Financial Services
- Federated Capital/Federated Financial
- Gateway One Lending & Finance
- Hyundai Capital America
- Orion First Financial
- Radiance Capital
- Santander Consumer USA
- Sunrise Credit Services
- TIAA (fka EverBank) Commercial Finance
- US Bank/Equipment Financing
- Wells Fargo Bank/Equipment Financing